Enlightenment Home Care LLC has immediate openings for Caregivers. We are offering part- time hours with the possibility of full-time and overtime hours. We care for clients of any age that would like the benefit of care in their own home.
We are looking for energetic, compassionate, people who would like the opportunity to increase someone's quality of life. Clients need care during the day and over-night, and we are hiring in all our areas of coverage: Thurston county and the surrounding area as far south as Chehalis, as far west as Montesano, and as far south as Shelton.
Requirements for the Caregiver
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- *CNA/HCA preferred, but not required
- Must get a Food Handler permit within 14 days of hiring
- Must get a CPR certification within 14 days of hiring
- Covid-19 vaccine/booster is preferred but not required
- High School education or higher
Responsibilities for the Caregiver
- Specific responsibilities will vary depending on the client's unique needs, examples below
- Travel to and from client's home using own transportation
- Arrive on time and communicate any issues with travel so the client can be notified
- Carry out duties as outlined by the client's personalized care plan
- Observe and report on the client's well-being
- Take Care Notes throughout the visit and have them signed off before leaving
- Communicate any requests from the client so we can adjust their care plan as needed
Possible Job Duties
- Assist with activities of daily living (ADLs). This may include tasks such as:
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Companionship and conversation
- Running errands
- Light house-keeping
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
* Enlightenment Home Care Offers a 9-week course to its employees so they may take their HCA exams and become certified in return for 1 year of employment. If you are interested in taking this course, please don't hesitate to ask about it!