Health Care Champions 2023
Tuesday, June 27, 2023 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM) (PDT)
The Thurston County Chamber and the Thurston-Mason Medical Society extend congratulations to the 2023 Health Care Champions:
- Dr. Monica Young, Community Impact Award
- The REST Program, Health Care Safety Net Award
- Dr. Darren Cuevas, Leadership in Rural Medicine Award
- Providence Abuse Intervention Center, Distinguished Service Award
- South Puget Sound Community College, Future of Health Care Award
The partners created the annual event to honor champions in health care. These champions perform heroic acts of service every day. They show steadfast dedication. They show unbelievable professionalism in medical offices, clinics, hospitals, and emergency services.
This year’s Health Care Champions will be honored on Tuesday, June 27 at 5:30 pm at the Olympia Country & Golf Club. The event is open to the public, though seats are limited.
Contact Jessica Houchin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.