Health Care Champions 2021
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 (5:30 PM - 7:00 PM) (PDT)
We invite the community to attend an event showcasing some of our region’s hardworking health care workers on Tuesday evening, August 31.
“This is a way to recognize professionals in our community’s largest industry,” says Thurston County Chamber President and CEO David Schaffert, “To honor those who already work so hard and have gone above and beyond the call of duty, particularly during the ongoing COVID-19 response.”
Health Care Champions is a recognition event, a partnership of the Thurston County Chamber and the Thurston-Mason County Medical Society in its 15th year. This event was created to recognize the everyday heroic acts, steadfast dedication, extraordinary service and professionalism seen frequently in our community's medical offices, clinics, hospitals, emergency services and related organizations of our community. The evening will begin with a special COVID-19 community response recognition video and then recognize the 2021 honorees.
This year’s 2021 Health Care Champion Honorees Include:
- Keylee Marineau, Thurston County Homeless Response Coordinator
- Providence’s Lisa Humphrey, Dan Donahue, Corey Nygaard & Crystal Billings
- Mason Public Health & Mason Health
- Physicians of SW WA
- The Olympia Free Clinic
- We will observe Washington State Department of Health and Thurston County Public Health and Social Services' guidance at this event.
- Tickets are limited to the first 100 attendees
$40 per person
3636 Country Club Drive NW
Olympia, WA 98502 United States
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 5:30 - 7:00pm
Chamber Annual Event